Monday, April 28, 2008

Worst winner ever


We have a winner in the Worst Sweepstakes Ever: reader Stephen Huss of College Station, Texas! In addition to having his email randomly selected, Stephen correctly noted that Kim Basinger in My Stepmother is an Alien is indeed the Worst Alien Ever. I think I watched this movie about three times after it was released on video, but all I can remember is Basinger's alien having a one-eyed monster in her purse and a scene where she eats batteries. This nugget from IMDB pretty much sums up the movie: "Revealing mistakes: When Celeste and Steve first have sex, Celeste reveals her left armpit twice. And both times, the poor tape job covering her breasts can clearly be seen." If you're still unclear about things, check out the one-sheet below.

Stephen is the proud owner of the Alien Nation: Ultimate Movie Collection DVD set. Thanks to everyone who entered the contest, hopefully I can do more of these in the future.

No comments: